登臨幾憶桃源客(등림기억도원객)

欲問仙家興異同(욕문선가흥이동)

넓은 천지 바라보면 생각이 끝없이 뻗어 나가네.

망원정 높은 운치는 물과 구름이로다.

정자에 올라 몇 번이나 무릉도원 나그네 떠올리며,

신선 세계 흥취와 같지 않으냐 물어보려 했던가?

When I look at the wide heaven,

my thoughts spread out endlessly.

The high attraction of Mangwon-jeong is in water and clouds.

Whenever I came up to the pavilion,

it reminds me a wanderer at Utopia

Isn't this place where the immortal lives?

제목 : 題望遠亭(제망원정 : 망원정에 부쳐)

작자 : 성종

해설 : 성종이 자신의 친형인 월산대군(月山大君)의 누각 망원정의 풍경을 묘사한 시이다. 망원정은 지금의 서울 마포구 망원동 한강 가에 있다. 망원정은 원래 효령대군(孝寧大君)이 지내던 희우정(喜雨亭)이었는데, 성종이 수리를 명하여 ‘망원정’이라 이름짓고 월산대군이 지내게 하였다. 3·4구는 동진(東晉) 말기의 도연명(陶淵明, 365∼427)이 쓴 <도화원기 (桃花源記)> 인용한 것이다. 즉 옛날 어느 어부가 복숭아꽃이 떠내려오는 강의 상류로 노를 저어 갔다가, 평화롭고 아름다운 이상향, 즉 무릉도원을 발견하였다는 이야기를 끌어온 것이다.

Title : Jemangwon-jeong (: Written at Jemang-won Pavilion)

Author : Seongjong, the Ninth King of Joseon Kingdom (1469~1495)

Commentary : This poem depicts the landscape of Mangwon-jeong Pavilion, which belongs to his brother the Prince Wolsan. Mangwon-jeong is located in the Hangang River, now in Seoul, Mapo-gu, Seoul. Mangwon-jeong was originally Huiujeong (喜雨亭), which was used by the Prince Hyoryeong. Seongjong repaired and renamed it as "Mangwon-jeong," and asked his brother Wolsan to stay there. The 3rd and 4th phrases are quoted from the "Taowha Wonji" written by Do Yeon-myeong (365-427) at the end of Dongjin era. This is to say that a fisherman paddled the upper reaches of the river where peach blossoms flowed. And there he found a peaceful and beautiful utopia, that is, Mureungdo won. This poem depicts that story.

Comments

등록된 글이 없습니다.
페이스북에 공유 트위터에 공유 구글플러스에 공유 카카오스토리에 공유 네이버밴드에 공유